Language Weaver is hiring again …
We are an American software company based in Los Angeles, California, and a pioneer in automated language translation.
At Language Weaver, the best of scientific, entrepreneurial and creative minds come together to develop the best human communication solutions.
We strive to maintain an environment that allows everyone to enjoy their work and be recognized for it.
We develop scalable and robust web architectures that manage millions of cross-lingual communication transactions.
Do you recognize yourself in any of the bullet points below?
• You are tired of doing the same repetitive job
• You want to innovate but no one gives you the opportunity
• You want to grow but you have to work on the same old project, using old java technologies
• You work as a PFA with no retirement and pension plan
• Your company is shrinking and has difficulty navigating the financial crisis
None of these happen at Language Weaver.
If leading change through technology appeals to you, then take a look at our career opportunities and let’s have a meeting.
1. Java Developers having the desire to use the Grails framework
• Good understanding of Internet related technologies, web 2.0 concepts, web applications and web architectures
• Spring, Hibernate, SQL dialects and relational databases
• J2EE technologies, JAX-WS, REST, Unit testing, Test Driven Development
• Java Certification (Sun, Brainbench) is a plus
• Groovy and Grails or Ajax based frameworks are a BIG plus
2. Test Automation/ QA Engineers for Web applications
• SQA Lifecycle Activities
• Good understanding of the following concepts: Automated Techniques, Functional,Integration,Regression and Unit Testing
• Familiar with methods of testing like black box, dynamic, static and white testing
• Experience with test automation tools and scripted testing
• Familiar with at least one programming language: Java, C#, Python, Perl or Groovy
What has Language Weaver to offer?
• Full package of benefits and a very good salary
• Top clients to work with (Fortune-100 Companies)
• Cross fertilization between Engineering, Science and Marketing fields
• The possibility to learn new things in a company that is a real innovator
• Daily variety, daily challenges
• Real Agile approaches
• Training, time allocated daily to learn new technologies
• The work culture of an American software company: freedom and responsibility
Please submit your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org